09 May 2010


Last night we went to a dining out here in the desert and had a great time! I handed my oldest the camera and told her to take some pictures. She excels at that which is no surprise because anything she does she does wonderfully! Sometimes the only thing I think she can't do is clean her room but that's a whole other post. . .

So we got a new door put in this week. Finally! It's a beautiful french door and as soon as I remember to take one I'll take a picture of it.

We got the door just in time because we found out on Friday we will be moving to Nebraska! So no more Of Rock Lawns. . . . they actually have GRASS there. Real grass! I'm so excited about that it almost makes me forget just how much snow we will have in the winter. When I start thinking about just how cold it is in Nebraska I start getting a little worried and have panic attacks because I love our 110+ degree days!

We have a few months to enjoy our summer here until we move so we'll keep you updated. The next four months are going to fly by so excuse me while I go sit in the hot sun for a bit.

No comments: