01 April 2010

Boys. And Shoes.



Those two subjects do not belong in the same sentence. :)

I asked Silas to bring me a pair of flip flops so I could run outside as soon as I had the cornbread I was putting together in the oven. He comes down with stilletos. I'm not joking. So I sent him back up for FLIP FLOPS.

He says to himself 'OK, FLIP FLOPS.' Then he runs upstairs. I hear lots of rummaging around and after a minute he returns. With these.

Now, it's kinda an understood thing that if I'm going to slip on shoes I WANT THEM TO MATCH and both be MINE. The black one is Chris'. So I laugh and say 'They don't match.' He proves me wrong.

Apparently they do match. :)


Yes my flip flops are dirty, flip flops are always dirty. I just happen to not mind putting mine up for the world to see how dirty they really are. Considering their age they look pretty good.

2 comments:

candice roberts said...

No worries :) I LEFT the house the other day with one black flip flop and one brown. All by my very own self. The point is.. they were the same name brand also :P

Rebekah said...

LOL Candice!