15 July 2010

Zoo

This past weekend we dog sat. (See below) Boy was it something. The dogs are so sweet and we were so glad to have them! It was a learning experience for us I must say. They are sweet did I mention that?
 
Caedis wasn't too sure what to think about. . . well. . the land mines in the backyard and thought they'd need plenty of paper. Apparently.  
While we still had the dogs Chris' brother and his family came to see us! And correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the first picture we have of all 4 King grandbabies. Or at least it's the first one I have.
 
As if you hadn't seen enough examples of my boy doing exactly what I ask him to do. . . . 
'Crawl in the turtle shell Silas!' 
'OK. Now what?' 
Sigh. 

 


Since this is the last time we will be going to our zoo for a while we had to take pictures with the squirting frog. We have so many pictures of that silly thing. . . . 

 

No comments: