23 September 2010

Angel

We are in our new house and Chris picked perfectly! This is about the only space of the house I'll show you though, the rest is still under construction. I had to add this picture in though, just to show that Chris is actually home in the evenings! I'm more excited about that than anything else, it's great having him around more! 


 
We added a new family member this weekend on our way home from Norman. Chris and Silas had a great time at the OU game. I'll try and get those up in the next few days. I have been asked how big she is and this is how tall she is - she's standing on the floor, Karis is sitting on the chair. And she's 9 months old so she still has lots of growing to do. :) She's a very sweet dog and we are loving having her! She's not trained very well, but learning quickly. . .  


 
The size of her paw in my hand. 

No comments: