15 March 2010

We made it!


We walked in the door a few minutes ago and are now plopped on the couch and that's the view I have. :)

We left yesterday? Who knows, time has lost all meaning since we are on vacation and some 6 or 7 hours off 'our time.' All seemed to be going very well, we left the kids with no problems, stayed a night at the Hyatt at DFW which we loved, and got through the forever long plane flight from DFW to Amsterdam. Then we get to Amsterdam and the airline will let Chris check in for his flight but not me. None of the people can figure out why so one writes on a little stub that it's ok I can get on the plane. The flight attendant actually letting people on the plane doesn't think that's such a great idea. Hmmm. . . I can't think of any reason why not! She gets on the phone and calls around and finally lets me on the plane but tells me the problem is something about a bag. There are two people each with one bag but there is only information for one bag in the computer. Whoops! The whole flight from Amsterdam I'm trying to focus on the positive- I'm on the plane, right?? Even if my bag isn't? Then if it doesn't make it to Paris I get to go SHOPPING!

We arrive in Paris and there's my bag. :) Now I'm starving so we're going to go find something to eat.

No comments: